Monday, May 13, 2013

Many Thanks to Cotton Weeds Quilt Shop for...

 
Check this out!  Who would have thought that I would be long arm machine quilting?

Joanne and Meredith graciously offered me a day to quilt for Project Linus.  Wow!  That was the best.

It's so much easier than I ever expected.  Of course, I'm at the beginning of the learning curve but like most quilting, it takes practice.  However, I had impressive results with my first try.   I can't wait until I can go up again. 

A very, very special thank you to Karen McPherson, shown in the picture.  She's a terrific machine quilter, great teacher and probably the most patient person I've ever met. Karen, you made it so easy for me.


Everyone, if you haven't tried this yet, you should give Cotton Weeds a call.  They rent the long arm machine and once you try it, you'll be excited for the next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment