Monday, September 2, 2013

VIP DISCOUNT CARD FOR JO-ANN FABRIC

VIP Discount Card


Become a Jo-Ann VIP & save 10% on every purchase!
If you are a reseller, member of a professional sewing or crafting organization, or an interior design professional, you can become a Jo-Ann VIP! As a Jo-Ann VIP, you'll save 10% on every total purchase*, including regular- and sale-priced items, at any Jo-Ann store or at Joann.com®.
*Some exclusions apply. See card for details.
Enroll Now


Contact me for your Project Linus Volunteer Card.  Melodie

1 comment:

  1. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete