Monday, August 13, 2012

"Thank you notes from Moms"

My daughter, Charlotte was born prematurely in February.  She received a Project Linus blanket in the NICU, and it meant so much to us that a stranger would make such a beautiful blanket for her.  It somehow gave me the hope that she was going to be okay (which she is, a happy, healthy, almost-four-month-old girl!)       I'm going to be putting together a group to make blankets for Project Linus.  Thanks again. 



Hello,

 I wanted to express our thanks for the beautiful quilt my son received while he was in the hospital.  He spent 3 nights at SMMC and my son  was very happy to have the quilt. He showed it to all his visitors and  has used it every night since we have been home. He really appreciated the beautiful quilt.

 Thank you so very much for your generous donation.

Karen, Grant's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment